Minaiture Smooth Haired
Judge - Mrs Suzanne Metcalfe-Bilgin
|Best of Breed||Ch Bronia's Antonella (Mrs F Hanney-Mitchell)|
|Dog Challenge Certificate||Marvale Goldfinch (Mr M J & Mr G J Paget & Carroll)|
|Reserve Dog Challenge Certificate||Cwmdarhian Jesse James (Mrs R & Mr C Williams & Moes)|
|Bitch Challenge Certificate||Ch Bronia's Antonella (Mrs F Hanney-Mitchell)|
|Reserve Bitch Challenge Certificate||Ch Siouxline Rapunzel with Melriding (Mrs S M Ergis)|
|Best Puppy||Minidogland Bunny The Best (Imp Rus NAF TAF) (Mr J & Ms K Andison & Peel)|
|Best Veteran||Ch Siouxline Rapunzel with Melriding (Mrs S M Ergis)|
|Class 1476. Veteran Dog|
|Entries: 4 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||D'arisca Flaunt It at Melriding (Mrs D Melbourne)|
|2nd Place||Stargang Tyrion Russteck (Miss R S Stewart)|
|3rd Place||Duke Midnight William (Miss G & Mr D Baker & Clements)|
|Class 1477. Minor Puppy Dog|
|Entries: 2 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Debbiejay Chasing Dreams for Donnadoon (Mrs Marie Shutt)|
|Class 1478. Puppy Dog|
|Entries: 4 Absentees: 0|
|1st Place||Hayvenhund Eager Beaver (Mrs M Scoins)|
|2nd Place||Hayvenhund Encore (Miss A Scoins)|
|3rd Place||Huberg Van King Inniselo by Milendo (J Vaitekunaite)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Clentry Cranberry (Mrs K & Miss K Burnett)|
|Class 1479. Junior Dog|
|Entries: 7 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Marvale Red Cardinal (Mr M J & Mr G J Paget & Carroll)|
|2nd Place||Bronia Cellini Rozamie (Mr J Magri)|
|3rd Place||Teckeltown Master Piece JW (Miss A Mason)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Keydax Sensation (Mr A Charlesworth)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Endless Joy Forever (Miss G Pibworth)|
|Class 1480. Yearling Dog|
|Entries: 5 Absentees: 0|
|1st Place||Marvale Goldfinch (Mr M J & Mr G J Paget & Carroll)|
|2nd Place||Marvale Northern Cardinal at Jenivon (Miss J Jennings)|
|3rd Place||Merryline Stanley (Mrs A & Miss L Merry & Selby)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Linburndax Rachs Tru Haggis (Miss J Gilbert)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Dk Staff’s Splish Splash (Mrs T Toft Bergstrøm)|
|Class 1481. Post Graduate Dog|
|Entries: 17 Absentees: 3|
|1st Place||Carpaccio Red Alert for Essandsee (Mr S I & Ms C I Band & Mccarthy)|
|2nd Place||Dynastydax Tarquin (Mr J Rudkin)|
|3rd Place||Stargang Hay Bob at Feebrick (Mrs Rm Francis)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Kazamour's Gingerbread Man (Mrs K Strevens)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Black Buttons Sweet Heart (Mrs Thompson)|
|Class 1482. Limit Dog|
|Entries: 12 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Duddondaxs Judge Jude for Jenivon (Miss J Jennings)|
|2nd Place||D'arisca Drives A Daimler (Mrs L Coxon)|
|3rd Place||Donnadoon Dark Moonbeam for Debbiejay (Miss D Carey)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Ivan Poddubny Iz Omskoi Kreposti for Montone (Imp Rus) (Miss T & Miss J Mutton)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Teckeltown Something Magic JW (Miss A Mason)|
|Class 1483. Open Dog|
|Entries: 12 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Cwmdarhian Jesse James (Mrs R & Mr C Williams & Moes)|
|2nd Place||Ch Siouxline Jacob JW (Mrs S M Ergis)|
|3rd Place||Riowood Black Jack (Mr M J & Mr G J Paget & Carroll)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Ch Distinctly So D'arisca (Mrs L Coxon)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Riowood Arizona JW (Miss L M B & Messrs L J B & A B Beach)|
|Class 1484. Good Citizen Dog Scheme Dog|
|Entries: 2 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Black Buttons Sweet Heart (Mrs Thompson)|
|Class 1485. Veteran Bitch|
|Entries: 12 Absentees: 4|
|1st Place||Ch Siouxline Rapunzel with Melriding (Mrs S M Ergis)|
|2nd Place||Deercroft Summer Serenade JW (Mrs E A Reed)|
|3rd Place||Barryann Lady Jayne (Mrs C, Miss H & Mrs E Turner & Merrifield)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Whirlygig Wottatodoo at Mumysami VW ShCM (Mrs J Cumberland)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Poshpride Alfa Lady (Imp Ukr) (Miss T Mutton)|
|Class 1486. Minor Puppy Bitch|
|Entries: 1 Absentees: 0|
|1st Place||Stargang Zebra Finch at Winterfield (Mrs R & Miss S J Herald)|
|Class 1487. Puppy Bitch|
|Entries: 9 Absentees: 0|
|1st Place||Minidogland Bunny The Best (Imp Rus NAF TAF) (Mr J & Ms K Andison & Peel)|
|2nd Place||Clentry Wish Upon A Star (Mr J & Ms K Andison & Peel)|
|3rd Place||Tolberg Eostre (Mrs L Bell)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Jenivons Miss Marple (Miss J Jennings)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Collidach Splish Splash (Mrs F & Mrs N Hutchings & Price)|
|Class 1488. Junior Bitch|
|Entries: 12 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Ch Bronia's Antonella (Mrs F Hanney-Mitchell)|
|2nd Place||Jenivons Red Robin (Miss J Jennings)|
|3rd Place||Clentry Girl Like You (Mr J & Ms K Andison & Peel)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||She'z Worth The Wait for Puddledub (Miss F Reed)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Dachienne Strawberry Swing (Mrs J Whyte)|
|Class 1489. Yearling Bitch|
|Entries: 12 Absentees: 3|
|1st Place||Beachdax Queen of Hearts (Miss L M B & Messrs L J B & A B Beach)|
|2nd Place||Amaffrey Bridget Jones (Mrs A J Bullis)|
|3rd Place||Monra Just Scarletts Angels (Ms A Morton)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Zilveraat Moulin Rouge (Mrs L Wilson)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Dk Staff’s Tutti Frutti (Mrs T Toft Bergstrøm)|
|Class 1490. Post Graduate Bitch|
|Entries: 17 Absentees: 3|
|1st Place||Melriding Natasha at Jenivon (Miss J Jennings)|
|2nd Place||Teckeltown Lady in Red (Miss A Mason)|
|3rd Place||Keydax Queen Bee (Mr A Charlesworth)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Tolberg Eostre (Mrs L Bell)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Amaffrey Truly Scrumptious (Mrs A J Bullis)|
|Class 1491. Limit Bitch|
|Entries: 18 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Mystery Maiden for Debbiejay (Miss D Carey)|
|2nd Place||Tolberg Jelly Tot JW (Mrs L Bell)|
|3rd Place||Siouxline Rachel JW (Mrs S M Ergis)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Keydax Pennies from Heaven (Mr A Charlesworth)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Carlita Welsh Princess (Mrs C Mills-Jones)|
|Class 1492. Open Bitch|
|Entries: 9 Absentees: 1|
|1st Place||Riowood Tiger Socks (Mr M Oddie)|
|2nd Place||Bronia Bellezza (Mrs F Hanney-Mitchell)|
|3rd Place||Sundsdal's Black Cadillac to D'arisca (Mrs L Coxon)|
|Reserve (4th Place)||Ch Garthorne Grace Kelly (Mrs A Callow)|
|Very Highly Commended (5th Place)||Lokmadi with A Dragon Tattoo (Mrs Y Kent)|
|Class 1493. Good Citizen Dog Scheme Bitch|
|Entries: 5 Absentees: 2|
|1st Place||Melriding Natasha at Jenivon (Miss J Jennings)|
|2nd Place||Teckeltown You're The One JW (Miss A Mason)|
|3rd Place||Janacop Maggie May (Mrs J Kilroy)|
I was privileged and honoured to judge our wonderful breed at Crufts 2022. My thanks to the exhibitors for a lovely entry who were all shown in lovely condition after what has been a very difficult time for everyone. I was very pleased to be able to find what I was looking for in most of the classes. My thanks also to my very efficient stewards Jean Pratt and Barry McCartney who made my job easier.
Veteran Dog 4 (1)
1. Melbourne's D'ARISCA FLAUNT IT AT MELRIDING. Quality red dog. Lovely balanced profile. Good head and eye, strong neck and topline and very good ribbing. Well made quarters with short rear pasterns and good feet. Moved very soundly keeping his outline at all times.
2. Stewart's STARGANG TYRION RUSSTECK. Very smart brindle dog. Nice head, well constructed front and rear and keeping his topline both standing and moving. Moved steady and true at all times. Just preferred the ribbing and feet of the winner.
3. Baker & Clements DUKE MIDNIGHT WILLIAM
Minor Puppy Dog 2(1)
1. Shutt's DEBBIEJAY CHASING DREAMS FOR DONNADOON.Black & tan baby who was enjoying his day. Good conical head with dark well shaped eyes. Good neck and prominent forechest. Balanced angulation front and rear. Moved out sound and true. He is standing high at the rear at the moment which just detracts from his outline but he is a baby with time on his side.
Puppy Dog 4(0)
1. Scoins HAYVENHUND EAGER BEAVER Red dog with a nice head and outlook. Balanced angulation front and rear. Good depth but could have more follow through on ribbing, Strong topline. Moved confidently but could have a little more width in front. Put on a sterling performance for a baby
2. Scoins HAYVENHUND ENCORE. Black & tan dog who I see is litter brother to 1. Many of the same comments apply. Nice head, strong topline and balanced angulation Also tending to cut up underneath. Moved out well but needing to strengthen at the rear both standing and moving.
3. Vaitekunaite's HUBERG VAN KING INNISELO BY MILENDO
Junior Dog 7(1)
1. Paget & Carroll's MARVALE RED CARDINAL.Well constructed red dog of lovely balanced proportions. Lovely head and expression. Good neck into well laid shoulders. Prominent forechest and good ribbing carried well back with a short strong loin. Well rounded quarters. Moved really well keeping his shape in profile.
2. Magri's BRONIA CELLINI.Very well balanced dog. Well constructed throughout. Good shape, size and proportions. Prominent forechest, well angulated shoulders and good ribbing with a nice short loin. Good strong quarters. Moved well keeping his profile shape.
3. Mason's TECKELTOWN MASTER PIECE. JW
Yearling Dog 5(0)
1. Paget & Carroll's MARVALE GOLDFINCH. Beautiful red dog. So balanced throughout. Nice size but with bone and substance. Lovely head and expression. Strong muscled neck. Excellent front and quarters with good angulation and neat short rear pasterns. Lovely ribbing carried well back with a short strong loin giving him a strong, even topline. Moved sound and true with good spacing at all times holding his excellent overall profile both standing and moving. C.C. Shall watch his future with interest.
2. Jennings MARVALE NORTHERN CARDINAL AT JENIVON. Red dog of lovely type. Only just 12 months. Good conical head, very good neck into well constructed shoulders and long ribbing carried well back. A shade longer in loin than winner but still holding a good topline. Well rounded quarters. Moved out well. Just needs some muscle finish at the rear but this should come with maturity.
3. Merry & Selby's MERRYLINE STANLEY
Post Graduate Dog 17 (3)
1. Band & McCarthy's CARPACCIO RED ALERT FOR ESSANDSEE. Shaded red dog. Good overall proportions. Nice head and eye. Well constructed front assembly and long ribbing. Lovely strong topline which he held both standing and on the move. Well angulated rear with nice short rear pasterns. Moved sound and true fore and aft and in profile.
2. Rudkin's DYNASTYDAX TARQUIN. Very smart and elegant dog. Good shape and type. Lovely head and dark eyes. Balanced proportions throughout. Good ribbing, bone and substance. Well angulated shoulders and quarters. Strong topline both standing and moving. Moved around the ring with style. Just preferred the width in front of the winner today.
3. Francis's STARGANG HAY BOB AT FEEBRICK.
Limit Dog 12 (1)
1. Jennings DUDDONDAXS JUDGE JUDE FOR JENIVON. Lovely red dog of nice shape, type and balance. Good conical head with well shaped dark eye. Strong neck and topline with ribbing carried well back. Well laid shoulders and powerful quarters to match. Looked good in outline especially on the move where he impressed me with his length of stride and ability to cover the ground efficiently.
2. Coxons D'ARISCA DRIVES A DAIMLER. Quality black and tan dog with good body proportions. Well constructed shoulders and quarters, good prominent forechest and strong even topline. Good ribbing carried well back. Not quite the refinement in head as winner. Very sound dog moving really true at all times but just tending to run forward into his lead today affecting his balance. A lively little character!
3. Carey's DONNADOON DARK MOONBEAM FOR DEBBIEJAY
Open Dog 12(1)
1. Williams & Moes. CWMDARHIAN JESSE JAMES. Super red dog of good shape and type. Lovely head and eye and strong muscular neck. Good length of ribbing with short muscled loin. Well angulated shoulders and quarters with lovely short rear pasterns which he used to his advantage. A real powerhouse moving with drive, extension and style keeping his shape and strong even topline at all times. Res. C.C.
2. Ergis's CH SIOUXLINE JACOB. Red dog with a lovely clean balanced outline. Lovely shape, size and type. Clean well angulated shoulders, good ribbing followed through and well angulated quarters. A dog of quality and has the presence that says he knows it. Moved really well around the ring maintaining his outline. Just couldn't match the extension on the move of the winner today.
3. Paget & Carroll's RIOWOOD BLACK JACK
Good Citizen Dog Scheme Dog 2(1)
1. Thompson's BLACK BUTTONS SWEET HEART. Well presented black and tan of a taller type in good body condition,. Nice head. Strong even topline. Would benefit from a little more upper arm and second thigh but balanced throughout. Moved out around the ring putting on a first class performance with his handler.
Veteran Bitch 12 (4)
1. Ergis's CH SIOUXLINE RAPUNZEL WITH MELRIDING. Delightful red bitch of ideal size, shape and proportions. Well consturcted throughout with good angulation back and front. Well filled front with prominent forechest. Good ribbing and strong topline. Always liked this bitch, gave her a c.c. some years ago and she didn't disappoint me today. Like a good wine matured with age!Very sound on the move not showing any signs of her age. Just couldn't match the young c.c winner today for extension on the move. Res. C.C. and Best Veteran
2. Reed's DEERCROFT SUMMER SERENADE Another lady not showing any signs of age. Clear red bitch with balanced front and rear assembly. Pretty head, good neck and strong well maintained topline. Not exaggerated in any way. Moved sound and true fore and rear and in profile.
3. Turner & Merrifield's BARRYANN LADY JAYNE
Minor Puppy Bitch 1 (0)
1. Herald's STARGANG ZEBRA FINCH AT WINTERFIELD Very promising brindle baby. Pretty puppy with a lovely head and eye. Good front with well laid shoulders and depth throughout. Nice ribbing and strong even topline. Lovely well angulated quarters. Moved well just needs a little more confidence to open out on the move but she has plenty of time on her side.
Puppy Bitch 9 (0)
1. Andison & Peel's MINIDOGLAND BUNNY THE BEST (Imp Rus NAF TAF) Neat little black and tan baby who was taking everything in her stridle. Lovely outline. Feminine head with dark eye. Balanced angulation front and rear. Good ribbing and strong even topline. Moved out soundly and confidently keeping her shape in profile. Best Puppy
2. Andison & Peel's CLENTRY WISH UPON A STAR. Elegant red baby. Very well made. Lovely head, clean neck and good shoulder construction. Ribbing carried well back. Good bone and substance. Strong topline both standing and on the move. Moved well but just not as confident or positive as winner today
3. Bell's TOLBERG EOSTRE
Junior Bitch 12(1)
1. Hanney-Mitchell's CH.BRONIA'S ANTONELLA Very impressive young lady who stole the show for me today. Loved her conformation and flowing lines with everything fitting so nicely together to give a balanced typical outline. Well made throughout with lovely proportions. Excellent angulation back and front and well developed forechest. Feminine head with an alert, intelligent outlook. Moved around the ring easily with drive and extension (something lacking in many today). She never put a foot wrong and I was proud to see her represent our lovely breed in the group ring where she put on another top class performance. C.C and B.O.B
2. Jennings JENIVONS RED ROBIN. Another quality red bitch of nice proportional balance. Lovely head with gentle expression, good bone and substance and ribbing carried well through. Well angulated front and quarters. Strong topline and she held her shape well moving out soundly and easily. Not as mature as winner but only a baby with plenty of time.
3. Andison & Peel's CLENTRY GIRL LIKE YOU
Yearling Bitch 12 (3)
1. Beach's BEACHDAX QUEEN OF HEARTS. Very nice black and tan bitch of lovely shape, size and balance. Feminine head and dark well shaped eye. Strong neck into well laid shoulders and prominent forechest. Good ribbing carried well back. Strong even topline and well angulated quarters. Moved really well responding to her handler.
2. Bullis's AMAFFREY BRIDGET JONES.Quality black and tan bitch of similar type to winner. Many of the same attributes apply. Lovely head and outlook. Excellent forechest and ribbing with a short strong loin. Well angulated front and rear and a strong topline which she kept both standing and moving. Moved sound and true but just hampered by carrying a fraction too much weight today.
3. Morton's MONRA JUST SCARLETTS ANGELS
Post Graduate Bitch 17 (3)
1 Jennings MELRIDING NATASHA AT JENIVON. Elegant red bitch of lovely proportions . Lovely head with gentle expression, strong neck and well made front assembly. Good ribbing and short strong loin. Excellent topline and well angulated quarters. Used all her assets to her advantage on the move covering the ground soundly with freedom and drive.
2. Mason's TECKELTOWN LADY IN RED. Another stylish red bitch of balance and many qualities. Good shape and outline which she held standing and on the move. Balanced front and rear and good strong forechest. Moved positively with a good carriage and style both coming and going and in profile. Not matching the winner today in follow through or head
3. Charlesworth's KEYDAX QUEEN BEE
Limit Bitch 18 (1)
1. Carey's MYSTERY MAIDEN FOR DEBBIEJAY. Well constructed red bitch of nice proportions and conformation throughout. Lovely head, good neck and strong well maintained topline. Good ribbing carried well back. Well laid shoulders, prominent forechest and strong well angulated quarters. Moved well sound and true at all times. Just has a tendency to sometimes appear a little bored with the proceedings.
2. Bell's TOLBERG JELLY TOT. Very smart black and tan bitch with a lovely outline. Well made and angulated both front and rear. Good well filled forechest. Lovely ribbing carried well back and short loin. Strong topline standing and moving. Neat short rear pasterns. Used everything she had to move really well. Just not the elegance of the winner today.
3. Ergis's SIOUXLINE RACHEL.
Open Bitch 9(1)
1. Oddie's RIOWOOD TIGER SOCKS. Top quality brindle bitch. Lovely head and eye with intelligent expression. Good bone, substance and feet. Good ribbing and depth carried through. Well laid shoulders and prominent pro sternum. Strong well angulated quarters and a good even topline at all times. Moved out well with composure, power and style to head a class of lovely bitches.
2. Hanney-Mitchell's BRONIA BELLEZZA. Very nice red bitch of obvious qualities who I have judged and admired before. Well constructed throughout with good angulation back and front. Good depth, prominent forechest and ribbing carried well back. Strong, even topline and short loin all complementing her lovely profile picture. Moved sound and true but just not opening up on the move today to match the winner.
3. Coxon's SUNSDAL'S BLACK CADILLAC TO D'ARISCA
Good Citizen Dog Scheme Bitch 5 (2)
1. Jennings MELRIDING NATASHA AT JENIVON
2. Mason's TECKELTOWN YOU'RE THE ONE JW Smart black and tan with many attributes. Lovely head and eye. Elegant lines throughout. Well balanced proportions. Strong topline. Moved well around the ring with style and presence working in unison with her handler. Just not the angulation front or rear of the winner today.
3. Kilroy's JANACOP MAGGIE MAY
Suzanne Metcalfe-Bilgin (Judge)