Scottish Kennel Club August 2018
Dachshund ( Miniature Smooth-haired)
Puppy Dog 6 (4 abs)
1 Mitchellís Bronia Biaggio Classic head and eye with strong neck leading to well laid back shoulders. Good front, well sprung ribbing of good length and length of keel. Good rear angulation. Strode out showing a clean set of heels and keeping his topline. A champion in the making. BP & RDCC.
2 Hyslopís Zilveraat Goldfink A big lad with good length of neck, strong ribbing and well angulated rear.
JUNIOR DOG 2
1. Melbourne, Paget & Carrollís Marvale In Cahoots With Melriding Prominent pro-sternum , Good reach of neck leading into well placed shoulders. Well sprung and long ribbing. Strong Rear angulation moved well. Keeping his topline.
2. Zilveraat Goldfink
POST GRADUATE DOG 4 (1 abs)
1. Shuttís Melriding Captain Cook Of Donnnadoon Well shaped forechest with good spring and length of rib. Correct angulation front and rear. Moved soundly.
2. Lukeís Lokmadi Frederick Nice head and eye. Sound in ribbing and angulation. Preferred the movement of 1
3. Cumberlandís Mumysami Clicalicious For Yorami
LIMIT DOG 4(3 abs)
1. Fiekeís Lustrum Cushendall Masculine head with good spring of rib and length of keel. Topline kept on the move.
OPEN DOG 3 (2 abs)
1. Paget & Carrollís CH Marvale Up With The Lark Stood alone but so impressive. Classic head and eye. Strong neck of good length leading into correct shoulders. Good forechest with well sprung ribbing of good length and depth with long keel. Well angulated and muscled rear used to drive out on the move keeping his topline at all times. Plenty of substance. Pleased to see he was placed 4th in group. DCC and BOB
VETERAN DOG 0
PUPPY BITCH 8 (1 abs)
1. Huntís Carpaccio Clarice Cliff Good reach of neck and well laid back shoulders. Ribbing well sprung of good length and depth. Strong rear with sound movement keeping topline.
2. Whyteís Dachienne A Sky Full Of Stars. Good length and depth of rib. Well angulated rear. Preferred the movement of 1
3. Fossettís Lokmadi Peggy Sue For Brysdax
JUNIOR BITCH 7 (3 abs)
1. Thomsonís Clentry Nippy Sweetie At Zilveraat Nice head and eye.Strong neck. Well sprung ribbing of good length and correct depth. Well angulated. Moved well Keeping topline.
2. Metcalf-Bilginís Metadale Something Special. Femine head with good reach of neck and correct shoulders. Strong ribbing with well angulated rear. Just slightly lower than 1
3. Shuttís Donnadoon Carolina Moon
POST GRADUATE BITCH 9 (2 abs)
1. Cumberlandís Mumisami Clickety Clic For Yorami Nice head and eye with good reach of neck. Well angulated with good clearance. Moved OK
2 Lukeís Lokmadi Miss Tiggy Winkle Nice shaped head and eye. Prominent forechest. Preferred movement on 1.
3. Fiekeís Lustrum Daydream Believer
LIMIT BITCH 8 (4 abs)
1. Melbourne, Carroll & Garthorneís Olivia Grace Of Melriding Good head and eye with strong neck. Well ribbed. Correct rear angulation and good topline kept on the move. Drove out showing a clean set of heels. Movement better than 2 on the day.
2. Thomsonís Stargang Wagtail for Zilveraat Bigger girl with good bone and strong ribbing. Well angulated rear.
3. Fiekeís Dancing Queen
OPEN BITCH 7 (2 abs)
1. Melbourne & Carrollís Stargang Glimmer At Melriding Lovely feminine head with good reach of neck into well laid back shoulders. Strong forechest. Good spring and depth of rib, good length of keel. Well angulated rear used to drive with purpose showing good movement and keeping topline. BCC Pleased to find that this makes her up.
2. Huntís CH Carpaccio Midnight Lace Another super girl with all the attributes of 1. Again, strode out strongly keeping her topline. It was a close decision but just preferred my winner overall on the day.
3. Masonís Magic Margaret From Teckeltown