Darlington Dog Show Society 2017
|Judge: Mrs M F
BEST OF BREED : 323 BOYLE Miss Z C Ch Zarcrest Hugo Boss
Dog CC : 323 BOYLE Miss Z C Ch Zarcrest Hugo Boss
Res Dog CC : 332 DARE Mrs C Ch Darsoms Zybrox
Bitch CC : 351 MCNAUGHTON Ms L Cedavoch Circe
Res Bitch CC : 330 COOK, Mrs I A & RHODES Mrs P M Ch Bournder Ruby Empress
Best Puppy : 331 DARE Mrs C Swansford Lionellador Darsoms
Best Veteran : 356 PASKINS Mr & Mrs K S Abydachs Summer Dream At Kindeace Sh.CM
Class 121 VD (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 346 MARKS Ms G Ch Brynalyn Royal Warrier Via Labbadax Sh.CM
2nd: 343 HUTTON, Mr D J & Mrs G & HUTTON Miss C E Ch River Rumpus Through Dachalune Sh.CM
Class 122 MPD NO ENTRIES
Class 123 PD (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 331 DARE Mrs C Swansford Lionellador Darsoms
2nd: 336 GARLICK Miss E A Ranglewood Harvest Song
3rd: 327 BUSHELL Mr G & Mrs T Ranglewood Harvest Hops
Class 124 JD (1 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 329 COLE Mrs L Pennywise Of Derry
Class 125 PGD (4 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 347 MARKS Ms G Labbadax Kiton
2nd: 325 BREARLEY Miss D Labbadax Eyecatchin Shadow At Xanadax
3rd: 355 PASKINS Mr & Mrs K S Kindeace Mickey Mars
Res: 334 DIMON Miss J Labbadax Inspiration For Dimerlin
Class 126 LD (4 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 326 BURKE, Ms S & MANSTON Ms R Wardax Indian Summer Bonavoir
2nd: 337 GARLICK Miss E A Ranglewood Arashi
3rd: 348 MARKS, Ms G & JOHNSON Mr T Africandawns Night Hawk
Res: 334 DIMON Miss J Labbadax Inspiration For Dimerlin
Class 127 OD (5 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 323 BOYLE Miss Z C Ch Zarcrest Hugo Boss
2nd: 332 DARE Mrs C Ch Darsoms Zybrox
3rd: 349 MCNAUGHTON Ms L Ch Telkel Rumor Has It (Imp)
Res: 353 MITCHELL Mrs F Ch Bronia True Legacy
VHC: 340 GEESON Mrs J F Abydachs Seize The Night
Class 128 VB (1 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 356 PASKINS Mr & Mrs K S Abydachs Summer Dream At Kindeace Sh.CM
Class 129 MPB (1 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 341 GEESON Mrs J F Abydachs Kumala
Class 130 PB (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 324 BOYLE, Miss Z & WREN Mrs A Zarcrest Ava Gardner
2nd: 338 GARLICK Miss E A Ranglewood Trick Or Treat
Class 131 JB (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 335 FOSSETT, HAGAN & BORSUK Baltic Legacy Via Amberteckel
2nd: 357 PASKINS Mr & Mrs K S Territoriya Lubvi Vesna At Kindeace (Imp)
3rd: 344 HUTTON, Mr D J & Mrs G & HUTTON Miss C E Dachalune Araxia
Class 132 PGB (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 350 MCNAUGHTON Ms L Cedavoch Seductress
2nd: 345 HUTTON, Mr D J & Mrs G & HUTTON Miss C E Dachalune Annysia
Class 133 LB (5 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: 351 MCNAUGHTON Ms L Cedavoch Circe
2nd: 328 CLARKE Mr P P & Mrs D J Tekalhaus Million To One Sh.CM
3rd: 333 DARE Mrs C Darsoms Zeunice
Res: 352 METCALFE-BILGIN Mrs S Metadale Midsummer Dream
VHC: 339 GARLICK Miss E A Ranglewood Laurel
Class 134 OB (4 Entries) Abs: 2
1st: 330 COOK, Mrs I A & RHODES Mrs P M Ch Bournder Ruby Empress
2nd: 358 PASKINS Mr & Mrs K S Kindeace Rita Ora
I found the Standard Longs far superior under their coats than the minis but have to say I found some of them to be massive and wondered what they weighed.
VD. (2). 1. Mark’s CH. Brynalyn Royal Warrior via Labbadax s/red 8 year old in lovely condition, liked his head and reach of neck, good front movement, tight elbows, good free moving reach fore and aft on good bone and feet.
2. Hutton’s CH. River Rumpus Through Dacalune Sh.CM. b/tan, also pleasing all round. Tailset a little high and preferred the head of 1, both moved with alacrity and style.
PD. (3) 1. Dare’s Swansford Lionellador Darsoms, red with super head and muzzle, dark eye, nice earset, lengthy neck, well formed prosternum, neat elbows, heavy bone, great ribbing and body shape, lovely flat coat not obscuring of outline, sound movement allround, impressive in profile, a clear winner.BP.
2. 1. Garlic’s Ranglewood harvest Song, b/tan I also liked, bone, forefront and ribbing all pleased, his litter brother stood third and was also good to go over, preferred the head and carriage of 1.
3. Bushell’s Ranglewood harvest hops.
JD. 1. Cole’s Pennywise of Derry,s/red, pleasing head and neck, level topline, coat OK, rather narrow all through, maturity is sure to help.
PGD. (4) 1. Mark’s Labbadax Kiton, red, still a junior, plenty of style, good profile drive from pleasing quarters, ribs OK, well muscled, lots to like about him.
2. Brearley’s Labbadax Eyecatching Shadow at Xanadax, b/tan who also moved well especially in profile, preferred the coat of 1.
3. Paskin’s Kindeace Mickey Mars.
LD. (4) 1. Burke’s Wardax Indian Summer by Bonavoir,red with super head and eye and reach of neck, decent prosternum and lay of shoulder, lengthy ribbing,moved soundly from all angles, lovely shape combined with style.
2. Garlick’s Ranglewood Arashi s/red also with a noble head arched neck and lovely forehand, quite a profuse coat in excellent condition obscured hind movement somewhat but lots to like.
3. Johnson’s Africandawns Night Hawk.
OD. (5) A very impressive class all champions. 1. Boyle’s CH. Zarcrest Hugo Boss, s/red I have often admired ringside and was not disappointed in any way from his handsome , masculine head, dark eyes, nicely arched neck into super lay of shoulder and upperarm, prominent prosternum, well filled front, tight elbows, ribs lengthy, short loin, lovely, well turned hind end, short hocks, strong bone, perfect feet, his style of movement which is true and reachy in all directions combined with ring presence is formidable, correct, flat silky coat and condition completed an outstanding dog full of top class quality. CC.BOB.
2. Dare’s CH. Darsoms Zybrox s/red, lovely head with slightly more stop, dark eyes, well set ears, loved his neck and topline, correct lay of shoulder and upperarm, great forechest and flow to underline, ribs OK, plenty of forehand reach and rear drive from strong well angled quarters, short hocks, great bone and well padded feet, slightly heavy coat which was flat and well presented. RCC.
3. Mc Naughton’s CH. Teckel Rumour Has It. (Imp.)
VB. 1. Paskin’s CH. Abbeydachs Summer Dream at Kindeace Sh.CM. s/red, lovely 7 year old, was pleasing all round from her feminine head on arched neck, shoulders well laid back, tight elbows, good ribbing, rear angles good. Very free moving, looked great in profile with super head carriage. BV.
MPB. 1. Geeson’s Abbeydachs Kumala, s/red, very promising with lovely head/muzzle planes, nice eye and ear set, elegant neck, level and pleasing on the move, felt good under her correct coat and fringing, nothing to criticise at this stage.
PB. (2.) 1. Boyle’s Zarcrest Ava Gardner, s/red sired by the BOB and very promising with her elegant head, neck and topline, good forehand and ribbing, well turned quarters, lovely flat silky coat, lovely in stance, moved soundly.
2. Garlick’s Ranglewood Trick or Treat, b/tan with very nice profile, good hind thrust, preferred the head and coat of 1.
JB. (3) 1. Fossett, Hagan&Borsuk’s Baltic Legacy Via Amberteckel, s/red, a difficult class, preferred the head and carriage in profile, shoulders a little forward, moved OK.
2. Paskin’s Territoriya Lubvi Vesna At Kindeace (Imp.) clear red who was pleasing enough in profile and liked her head but was narrow all through and preferred the hind construction of 1. Coat a little sparse at this stage but was flat and silky.
3. Hutton’s Dachalune Atraxia.
PGB. (2) 1. McNaughton’s Cedavoch Seductress b/tan was pleasing all round starting with her lovely head, which needs a better carriage on the move to do her justice, decent prosternum, ribbing OK, hind quarters gave plenty of drive on good feet.
2. Hutton’s Dachalune Annysia, red also with lovely head and neck, super front and shoulder placement, ribs OK, short loin, moved with alacrity but preferred the outline of 1 in profile.
LB. (5) 1. McNaughton’s Cedavoch Circe, classy red, super head, dark almond eye, nice earset and fringing, lovely arched neck flows into well laid shoulder and upper arm, tight elbows, well ribbed, super turn of stifle, great forehand reach and hind drive keeping an excellent outline, lovely coat and condition. CC.
2. Clarke’s Teckalhaus Million To One Sh. CM. red I have admired ringside, loved her head, eye and neck, good shoulder lay into topline, good ribbing and depth, strong quarters nicely turned, full of quality, I thought her a tad overweight which slightly affected her overall profile movement.
3. Dare’s Darsoms Zeunice.
OB. (4-2a) 1. Cook&Rhode’s CH. Bournder Ruby Empress, s/red, very well conformed with super outline kept on the move, shoulder and ribbing good, short loin, good hind thrust from well turned quarters, short hocks, super cost and condition, won RCC on her lovely head carriage in profile.
2. Paskin’s Kindeace Rita Ora, red, also a nice one with lots to admire, so well balanced, lovely head carriage but preferred the head of one, good neck and shoulders, topline and ribbing all good, moved well from all angles.