Manchester Championship Show 2013
Dachshund (Miniature Long Haired)
Judge: Mrs Y Kent
1) McCarthy Nagshall Just Santana, cream dog with a classic head, almond eye and nicely set ears. Well laid shoulder, ribbed well back and level topline held on the move. Lovely coat. RBD
2) Scott Dinkidax Dawn Breaker, this puppy was rather unsettled and would not co-operate with his handler. Nice shaped head with dark eye, good length of neck and sloping shoulder. Good angles behind.
1) McCarthy Nagshall Walking in the Sun, cream dog, conical head with dark almond eye, good length of neck and well laid shoulder. A little erratic on the move.
2) Scott Dinkidax Dawn Breaker
1) Johnson CharpudyGold McNugget, showy freestanding b/t dog, nice dark eye and high set ear. Prominent pro-sternum and well ribbed. Good rear angles and moved well. Lovely glossy coat.
2) OD (3)
1) Wood Ch Wildstar Wrenowned JW, b/t dog excellent all round, good conical head with lovely dark almond eye. Strong muscular neck and clean shoulders. Good bone and neat feet. Prominent pro-sternum and ribbed well back. Well angulated and muscled quarters, low hock, nice tail carriage. Nice level topline held on the move. Moved well striding round the ring with purpose. Beautiful soft silky coat. Delighted to award him BOB.
2) McCarthy Nagshall Oklahoma Sunrise, cream dog, good head with strong jaw and correct eye and ear set. Good length of neck, sloping shoulder and good ribbing. Well angled and muscled quarters. Moved well.
3) Scott Dinkidax Dawn Breaker
1) Wood Jumanda Replica of Wildstar lovely b/t puppy with classic head. Dark almond eye and well set ear. Lovely straight front, strong arched neck, well angulated shoulder, good bone and neat feet. Prominent keel and ribbed well back. Good level topline, strong muscled quarters, low hock, moved straight and true. Very promising, sure she will do well in the future. BB BP
2) McCarthy Nagshall Love Changes This, shaded cream, smaller and not as advanced as 1. Good head shape, sloping shoulder and good angles behind. Neat feet, moved a little erratically but sound.
3) Woodvine -Shone Hanishan Little Red Madam
1) McCarthy Nagshall The Power of Love, Good head with dark eye and high set ear. Long arched neck, good sloping shoulder, well ribbed, strong quarters and very sound mover.
1) McCarthy Nagshall Sweet Caroline, another cream, this one a little longer cast through the body, good pro-sternum and straight front, neat feet. Good ribbing, well angulated quarters, moved well with level topline.
2) Hellen Kayzdax Lady Lara, b/t with good head shape, almond eye and good ear set. Would prefer longer neck, well laid shoulder and good straight front. Well ribbed and strong loin, moved with purpose.
1) McCarthy Nagshall Puppet on a String RBB, another nice shaded cream bitch from this kennel, head a little fine but good shape, dark eye and good ear set. Medium length neck, well laid shoulder and lovely straight front. Ribbed well back, short strong loin, well angulated quarters. Moved well.
2) Johnson Charpurdy Just Iss, b/t with sweet expression and well set ear. Sloping shoulder, good ribbing, short loin and level topline.